Commercial Investment Manager. London, UK
£65K to £85K per annum plus benefits & bonus of up to £50k.
Our Client is one of the industry’s leading specialist lenders with an impressive track record and numerous awards. With a highly experienced team and a clear vision for growth, now is an exciting time to join the business as we continue to the next phase of our journey.
As a Commercial Investment Manager, you will be part of the Commercial Team and report to a Commercial Fund Manager.
You will be expected to originate, evaluate and progress new commercial term loans through to completion and thereafter monitor their progress through close relationships with the borrower and broker. Generally, we expect c. 20% of completed loans to be sourced directly, with the balance coming through broker relationships which are managed by the Sales Team
- Researching new enquiries to assess the suitability of the security and in turn, recommending appropriate lending terms
- Viewing all properties prior to completion and discussing any issues arising
- Reviewing property valuations and interrogating assumptions and methodology
- Liaising with the credit team and assisting in the underwriting of the client and if relevant, their business
- Marketing within your network with a view to raising the profile of the company in the commercial property industry and in turn, winning new business
- Thinking about new product developments that will further growth.
- A qualified chartered surveyor with extensive commercial experience (4-8 years PQE)
- A strong understanding of investment value, the candidate will most likely come from an investment or asset management background
- A strong understanding of risk in the context of property investment, auction and private treaty sales
- Strong Excel skills essential including the ability to question property valuations and run scenarios on potential outcomes
- An excellent network of commercial property investment agents, investors and advisors
- Keen to get out of the office and see the assets and meet the clients.
- This is a role for someone who is excited about joining a fast growing team within a fast growing business and participating in the success of both
- Must be curious and seek to instil automated and digital solutions wherever appropriate.
- Must be comfortable in using technology and leveraging digital applications and media platforms.
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at email@example.com and one of us will get back to you.
Varnom Ross – Doing things differently, for the benefit of all.