Client Side – Investor and Developer
Financial Controller – Commercial. Berkshire, UK
Salary up to £70,000 plus benefits
Our client are experts in regenerating unloved buildings, create surprising places and manage vibrant communities
The position of Financial Controller is responsible for assisting the Directors/Shareholders in setting the strategic plan for the business and ensuring the efficient running of the Finance function.
Ensuring all reporting deadlines are met in respect of both management reporting and all tax and statutory compliance.
Dealing with banks and all financing and refinancing of the business and property assets.
Day to Day:
- Ensuring that group structures are tax efficient and fit for purpose.
- Managing and expanding banking relationships.
- Managing and arranging all debt requirements and facility renewals.
- Set up process for continuous review of all processes and controls.
- Responsibility for production and presentation of the quarterly reporting packs for management and investors.
- Responsible for the compliance packs for the banks.
- Ensure most efficient processes in place for managing cash-flow and project reporting.
- Ensuring all appraisals for new acquisitions are correct from a financial perspective.
- Produce a service level agreement and project list for the finance function to be reviewed twice a year with the Directors in a management by objectives meeting.
- Convene quarterly Board Meetings.
- Review all compliance requirements including any companies house filings and audit requirements together with review of all Corporation Tax and LLP tax returns.
- Mentoring and conducting appraisals for the direct report.
The successful candidate will:
- Have worked in a Senior Financial Accounting role in a Commercial Property Investment/Development company and have a good understanding of the issues for multi occupied office buildings
- Have been responsible for arranging bank finance for investment and development activity and also understand SWAPS
- Have experience of different corporate structures including LLPs
- You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we work as a team and succeed together.
- Our rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
- We’ll offer you a competitive starting salary and benefits package
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at email@example.com and one of us will get back to you.
Varnom Ross – Doing things differently, for the benefit of all.