A worldwide property real estate consultancy is seeking an associate or a director to come into their specialist team to assist in providing valuations for loan security, investment and strategic advice to a broad range of clients in valuing assets across the residential sector. The work will be highly varied with clients being some of the most ‘sort after’ in the market (examples of which are detailed below).
My client has nationwide coverage, with particular expertise in Central London and the South East. They provide valuations covering all residential assets including developments, strategic land, PRS, Rent to Build, ground rents and high value single homes within Prime Central London.
Our recent high-profile valuation instructions include:
- East Village, London E20
- Chelsea Barracks
- Greenwich Peninsula
- Nine Elms
Day to day
- Close liaison with clients ensuring high quality advice is consistently delivered.
- Preparation of valuation of a broad range of asset types across the residential sector in the UK, including development sites, investment portfolios and high value properties in Central London.
- Preparation of valuation reports for a broad range of purposes including accounts, loan security and strategic advice.
- Working closely with key decision makers on high profile instructions.
- Preparation of cashflows using Excel and Argus developer.
- To integrate with the wider business
- To support an expanding team in its business development objectives and continued growth in revenue
What you’ll need
- MRICS & RVS
- Proficient IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised, focused and high attention to detail.
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to work in fast paced dynamic environment.
- Passionate about the residential sector.
- Residential experience preferable but not essential.
Please give me a call to discuss (Sam) 07917 042 950.
I am a specialist General Practice recruiter with over 4 years’ experience in the industry. If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to discuss your options I’d love to hear from you.