Central London Property Firm
Senior Surveyor – Portfolio Team. London, UK
Up to £52,500 plus benefits.
About the firm
The Property management team look after £11bn of commercial property across our five UK offices.
They work on behalf of fund managers, REITs, private equity groups and foreign investors helping to ensure their assets work harder, delivering higher returns and better performance.
They are growing and over the last 12 months have added some of the best, most dynamic property managers around to their already first class team.
An opportunity has arisen within the Portfolio Team for a Senior Surveyor to help to continue delivering the highest levels of satisfaction amongst tenants and clients alike.
Essential duties will include:
- To manage and take ‘full ownership’ of a given number of properties – the buck stops with the surveyor.
- Institutional knowledge of Service Charge, compliance and RICS best practice
- To carry out property inspections and take note of building defects, tenant alterations, occupiers and what is happening in the local area.
- To draft and present management reports to the client in face to face meetings.
- To report direct to the client – there is no one to hide behind.
- To attend meetings with tenants and consultants.
- Monitor Risk Wise to ensure the properties are compliant with Health & Safety requirements.
- Ensure service charge budgets and reconciliations are delivered in line with our guidelines & Client KPI’s.
- To work with facilities managers, credit controllers, client accountants, purchase ledger and treasury and other central functions.
- To ensure our property management systems are kept up to date at all times.
- Experience managing commercial property in a similar client facing role, particularly mixed use properties.
- Experience in property reporting, dealing with tenant applications
- Experience in the management of Service Charges and rent billing
- An understanding of the rationale behind asset management opportunities and showing a readiness to engage in negotiations.
- An eagerness to find avenues for new clients and work and become involved in the process.
- The ability to gain trust and respect from colleagues, tenants and contractors.
- MRICS is desirable.
- Understanding and working with Tramps would be helpful.
They will give you:
- A salary up to £52,500 per annum dependent on experience.
- An opportunity to be part of a company who is committed to engaging with and developing all employees.
- The opportunity to contribute to a growing organisation, providing both personal and career development opportunities.
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of us will get back to you.
Varnom Ross – Doing things differently, for the benefit of all. ⬛⚫