International Real Estate Consultancy
Senior Surveyor – Specialist Markets
Commercial Property Management. London, UK
The National Portfolio & Specialist Markets team are responsible for the management of a number of key clients including pension funds and overseas investors. The team have ambitious plans to grow through existing and new clients including a focus on specialist and emerging markets such as healthcare, pubs and long income funds.
Our client can offer the following professional development opportunities along side the role:
- Interesting and varied work across all asset classes
- Client facing role with opportunities to grow instructions and lead client relationships
- Structured training and career progression
- Opportunities to become involved in asset management work
- Great internal support network
- Manage the transition of client/properties in and out of management
- Responsibility for compliance relating to sites under their control, acting or escalating any issues relating to non-compliance
- Responsibility for ensuring that all necessary insurance valuations are undertaken, providing accurate insurance data to broker for renewal and ensuring that all insurance premiums are recharged to tenants
- Responsibility for taking the appropriate action in response to any legal notice received in relation to a managed property
- Reading of leases and ensuring accurate data is maintained on the property management system
- Ensure rent demands are raised accurately and on time
- Ensure credit control targets are met for rent and service charge collections
- Work with the on-site facilities teams to review and obtain approval of service charge budgets
- Review service charge cash flows and budgets monthly/quarterly subject to client requirements
- Approve service charge year end reconciliations in accordance with RICS guidelines / client instruction
- Identify and progress opportunities for cross-selling activities
- Responsibility for arranging and chairing occupier meetings and occupier liaison meetings on a regular basis
- Identify opportunities for providing additional services to clients and put proposals to line manager
- Review tenant applications and prepare client recommendations for approval by line manager
We all know the high level of skill and dedication it takes to manage world-class property portfolios. With that in mind, if you are a confident and bright individual with a passion for Property Management, from any background, we would like to hear from you.
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of us will get back to you.
Varnom Ross – Doing things differently, for the benefit of all.