A national property consultancy with strong roots in London and the West of England, are looking for a Senior Surveyor level property manager, to oversee around 4 million square foot of offices in London and nationally. The role will focus around building a team in London and communicating with the firms network of wider offices. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with fast progression to Associate and managing a team.
A Senior Surveyor assisting in growing and developing a City office focused team. Working exclusively for UHNW individuals and Family Office clients.
- To be responsible for all property management services provided to the department’s clients.
- Rent collection, arrears and bad debt reporting for the portfolio.
- Service charge management and reporting.
- Responsible for overseeing the ongoing maintenance and upkeep of all Offices within the portfolios.
- Assisting the client and their insurance broker with providing the required information for the annual insurance renewal and overseeing any claims made.
- Working with the wider team, take ownership of the department’s property management system for the instruction, to ensure all data is correct and reporting accurate and of a high standard.
- Experience working with project and asset managers to provide property management advice in relation to ongoing development throughout the estate.
- Contribute toward the client’s annual business plan and budget setting process.
- Maintaining an occupier engagement plan and tracker.
- Maintaining and collecting retail/ restaurant tenants’ turnover information.
- Provide transactional support for lease events and new lettings.
- Experience of working with office buildings and a variety of asset classes
- 3+ years post qualified experience with a strong property management background Landlord and Tenant experience would be beneficial
- The experience, ability and enthusiasm to help deliver first class property management services
- The ability to provide solutions and options when confronted with new situations.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and be able to interact well with a wide range of people.
- The commitment and determination to act effectively and professionally on behalf of the client
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team, department and firm to achieve and exceed goals.
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at [email protected] and one of us will get back to you.
VARNOM ROSS – LOOK NO FURTHER. ⬛⚫