My international client has an exciting opportunity to join their Leisure team providing wide-ranging specialist advice across a variety of property types, from individual pubs to trophy assets including the All-England Club, Earls Court & Olympia, the London Eye, the Queen’s Club and the Royal Albert Hall. All of the team work nationally with clients to maximise value and to create commercially viable opportunities. They operate at both corporate and individual level with specialist areas including:
- Health, fitness and tennis clubs – we act for many major organisations and corporate clients, providing property management, valuation, rent review, rent collection and rating advice, as well as undertaking disposal and acquisition instructions.
- Entertainment – we are advisers to major cinema, bingo and nightclub operators throughout the UK
- Restaurants – we not only advise on day-to-day property issues but provide a full corporate management service as well as undertaking rent reviews, giving advice on leasehold matters and rating appeals.
- Pubs – providing valuation and property taxation advice on more than 11,000 pubs across the UK. We undertake portfolio valuations, agency and disposal instructions, as well as advising on due diligence, and property management. We also offer a rates payment management service for managed houses.
The Partners are supported by Associates and other fee-earners, whose creative approach and commercial acumen in problem-solving enable them to deliver a first in class, proactive and timely client service. Each member of the team is motivated by a personal and professional desire to excel, and in doing so develop their own knowledge, expertise and opportunities for career progression.
This role will be multi-disciplinary with an emphasis on valuation work associated with our leisure consultancy business with opportunities to be involved in lease consultancy, local taxation and other property disciplines.
- Build effective, commercial relationships with key client contacts, built upon technical expertise and outstanding communication (both written and face-to-face).
- Work with other members of the team, developing individual and collective expertise.
- Write concise and accurate valuation reports.
- MRICS qualified
- Proven track record in dealing with a full range of professional surveying issues.
- Well organised and possess excellent time management, organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to organise a large workload, prioritise and operate effectively under pressure and to deadlines while working as a member of a team.
- Have a proactive approach to problem solving and ability to follow these through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Confident and self-motivated with a real desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- Possess good ICT skills.
Please give me a call to discuss (Sam) 07917 042 950.
I am a specialist General Practice recruiter with over 5 years experience in the industry. If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to discuss your options I’d love to hear from you.