A national property consultancy with strong roots in London and the West of England, are looking for a Partner level commercial property manager and business developer, to grow and manage their Public Sector mandates in London and the South East of England.
The team is already thriving and with the recent addition of new clients and frameworks to build upon, is ready to firmly establish itself among the other major players in public sector advisory.
The successful candidate has the opportunity to grow into a senior partner position including ownership and performance driven bonus benefits.
- To be responsible for all property management services provided to the department’s clients.
- To be responsible for business development and driving turnover.
- To be responsible for the wider team and having oversight on day to day property management.
- Experience of working with Public Sector clients and a variety of asset classes
- 10+ years post qualified experience with a strong property management background Landlord and Tenant experience would be beneficial
- The experience, ability and enthusiasm to help deliver first class property management services
- Team management experience.
- The ability to provide solutions and options when confronted with new situations.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and be able to interact well with a wide range of people.
- The commitment and determination to act effectively and professionally on behalf of the client
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team, department and firm to achieve and exceed goals.
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at [email protected] and one of us will get back to you.
VARNOM ROSS – LOOK NO FURTHER. ⬛⚫