My client, a multidisciplinary property consultancy based in London is looking to add an experienced Lease Advisory surveyor to their team. Preferably a registered valuer, as well as being chartered, you would work as part of the wider Advisory team, dealing with both commercial & residential properties.
The role will be client facing & the position will involve overseeing the lease advisory work for the business, managing the work, surveyors within the team, reporting to clients and directors.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in L&T matters. My client has a steady flow of work, if you can bring business with you or have an interest in winning business that would be very appealing!
The overall advisory team is involved in the valuation of a wide variety of residential and commercial properties for a full range of purposes, including lease advisory, loan funding, taxation and internal purposes plus other departments within the firm.
- Lease Advisory – Providing counsel primarily to Property Management landlord clients throughout Greater London and parts of the UK on a comprehensive range of landlord and tenant issues. However, the objective is to expand their services to new clients.
- Overseeing and handling the substantial and steady workflow derived from a diverse array of Property Management clients, as well as an extensive clientele from both the private and public sectors.
- At times, if you have the appropriate skills and qualification to carry out Red Book valuations for both residential and commercial properties.
- Ability to expand into work for new clients and new properties.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written in the form of working on valuation reports.
- Detailed analytical skills, basic numeracy, and good attention to detail.
- An ability to carry out research, work independently and present this information clearly.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail.
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
- Preferably Full UK Driving Licence
My client offers up to £75k basic (experience dependent) + car + bonuses/additional perks.
Please give me a call to discuss (Sam) 07917 042 950.
I am a specialist General Practice recruiter with over 8 years’ experience in the industry. If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to discuss your options, I’d love to hear from you