My internationally renowned client is seeking either a Surveyor, Senior Surveyor or Associate, primarily tasked with overseeing a portfolio for central London based local authorities. Their principal objective is to maintain control over day-to-day activities, safeguarding the well-being and value of each property. The role encompasses all facets of property management and L&T concerns, providing first in class advice to their clients.
- Client Reporting: Generate monthly/quarterly reports and actively participate in client meetings.
- Data Management: Collaborate with the in-house data teams to ensure up-to-date lease data.
- Occupier Support: Address occupier inquiries related to rent, service charges, and other property management issues.
- Tenant interaction: Handle formal L&T matters, including rent reviews, lease renewals, tenant applications, and energy usage data provision.
- Facilities Management Coordination: Liaise with the FM team to manage day-to-day maintenance, repairs, and operational concerns for each property.
- Rent Reviews and Lease Renewals: Oversee rent reviews and lease renewal processes.
- Sustainability Focus: Collaborate with the sustainability team to ensure the adoption of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) best practices across our portfolio.
- Property Inspections: Conduct routine property inspections to ensure compliance and quality standards.
- Property Setup: Manage the setup of new properties and instructions.
- Team Support: Provide support and mentorship to junior staff members.
- Prior experience in a bustling office setting, preferably within property management.
- A strong eagerness to expand knowledge and gain expertise in the property management field.
- RICS qualification is preferred but not mandatory for the right candidate with relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Landlord and Tenant matters.
- Exceptional communication and client interaction abilities.
- Capacity to seamlessly integrate into the team.
- A high level of commercial acumen and experience in conducting business with existing clients.
- Background in a professional services environment, working alongside blue-chip companies.
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Familiarity with property management software, including Voyager (preferred but not obligatory).
- Proficiency in using Excel and various IT platforms such as PowerPoint and PDF editors.
The position is well paid and includes all your standard perks including, private healthcare, bonuses and social activities.
Please give me a call to discuss (Sam) 07917 042 950.
I am a specialist General Practice recruiter with over 8 years’ experience in the industry. If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to discuss your options, I’d love to hear from you.