Our client’s business was founded in 1978 and has become a global organisation that now spans 120 locations across 20 countries.
Their aim is to achieve the highest quality service in all aspects of property management ranging through day to day activities at the properties to financial control to developing asset enhancing initiatives with our clients.
They are looking for an individual to join the team to who has proven experience of managing assets/portfolios for individual investors, property companies and institutions.
DAY TO DAY
- The main purpose of the role to be the day to day contact for a high profile client who requires a premium level service
- Client reporting – to produce monthly/quarterly reports and attend client meetings.
- Tenant liaison and dealing with formal landlord and tenant matters such tenant applications to
- assign, sub-let or carry out alterations
- Liaising with building managers and our FM team on day-to-day maintenance, repair and
- operational issues.
- Service charge administration
- Setting up new properties
- RICS Qualified
- Minimum 3 years PQE within Property Management
- High degree of commerciality and experience of development business with existing clients
- Experience within a professional services environment and working with blue-chip companies
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to detail
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at [email protected] and one of us will get back to you.